Tuesday, January 9, 2007

Welcome to my first post

It's finally happened. I have a blog.

So welcome to my first post, and my first blog. As if we needed another blog on the web. I know, I said the exact same thing. A couple of weeks ago I started with the simple idea of upgrading my PC to something speedier. Fast forward two weeks later, I'm still not fully up and running on my upgraded PC.

During these two frustrating weeks, I've searched all over the web looking for information to cure my problems. That's when I came across many wonderful blogs that explored some of the issues I had with my PC, and that's when I felt I should start my own blog and share my experiences with the rest of the net, and hopefully help some people out.

But this blog isn't just about upgrading PCs. No. As my name implies, I'm a graphic designer and I run my own business, so there's plenty to share there. If I come across any cool design tools, I'll definitely write about them. I have a bachelor's degree in computer science so I can be technical, and I also have an MBA in e-Business, so I'll inject some business sense in here as well.

So that's it for now. I will probably be writing my first series of posts soon. It's related to my upgrade nightmare, and it's something that graphic designers who work with PCs should definitely check out because it will save you a lot of headaches!

1 comment:

Sylvia C. said...

Welcome to my boring blog, in other words...